Enjoy 6 handcrafted cocktails and 6 food tastings!
Drink And Eat Your Way Through Downtown Vallarta.Tacos and Tequila are at the top of everyone’s list when they come to PV. This tour gives you both in one fun and food-filled evening. This 4 hours walking, drinking and eating tour has no less than 6 cocktails including tequila, pulque, mezcal and local agave spirit: racilla. Eat tacos, drink tequila, learn about the differences in the spirits, laugh and just have an amazing afternoon with a group of like minded travelers on this insider experience around the Romanic zone!
- This 4-hour guided tour is perfect for dinner and will introduce you to the best indigenous spirits and regional cocktails in Vallarta.
- You will sample Tequila, Mezcal, Pulque, Racilla, and local handcrafted cocktails mixed Walk away a master of knowing the difference between all agave spirits.
- To keep you on your feet you will enjoy a few tacos along the way, including a one-of-a-kind seafood stuffed Jalapeño taco, carne asada taco, and more.
Departs at 3:30pm
1 tour guide
Tour takes place rain, or shine
WHAT TO WEAR:
Comfortable clothing and shoes
All fitness levels and must be over 18
7 tastings. expert tour guide, tasting map with insiders recommendations
Lazaro Cardenas Park
#1 Tour company in Puerto Vallarta with over 5500 reviews
Joe Jacks famous fish taco
Carne asada taco
What to expect from this tour?
Behind The Drink – Tequila, Mezcal, and Racillia are close cousins and by the end of this tour you will understand the difference between the three. You will also taste the difference between a standard cocktail and the creations made by Vallarta’s best Mexologists.
A Foodie Experience – Our tour guides are local foodies who are eager to introduce you to authentic regional food and drinks. From delicious dishes to elevated cocktails you will be sure to return to your favorite spots before you leave PV.
Why take this tour?
- Not Your Average Tequila Tasting. You won’t walk more than a few blocks without being offered a Tequila tasting, but the goal of those tastings is to make a sale. Our goal is to educate you on the difference between a quality drink and a run of the mill creation.
- A Range Of Flavors. It’s too hard for us to pick just one which is why we introduce you to a range of flavors. This includes a Mezcal Cocktail made with fresh lime, cucumber, and a signature ingredient. A Jalapeño Margarita made by hand with fresh all-natural ingredients. A Michelada, made with beer and fresh salsas. And more!
- The Best Of Vallarta. Our small group tours introduce you to the hidden gems that make our culinary scene so unique. This goes beyond the popular tourist spots to the local favorites you might not find on your own.