Enjoy 6 handcrafted cocktails and 6 food tastings!
Discover The Best Agave In Vallarta. This the ultimate agave experience for those that not only want to discover the best cocktails in the city, but learn about the five different agave spirits of what make each of them great in their own ways. Travel the city in the comfort of a luxurious Merecedes Sprinter van as we explore four beautiful neighborhoods.
- This 4-hour guided tour is the perfect way to enjoy a relaxing dinner while you immerse yourself in several different Vallarta neighborhoods.
- You'll get introduced to the best indigenous spirits and regional cocktails in Vallarta including: Tequila, Mezcal, Racilla.
- Indulge in a regional cocktail made with a local craft beer crafted by a master Mexican Mixologist.
- To keep you sitting right-side up in your seat, you will enjoy a few tacos along the way, including a one-of-a-kind seafood stuffed Jalapeño taco, carne asada taco, and more.
Wednesday & Friday
Departs at 5:00pm
1 tour guide
Tour takes place rain or shine
WHAT TO WEAR:
Comfortable clothing and shoes
All fitness levels and must be over 18
Mercedes Sprinter Van
5 cocktail , 5 tastings. 5 food tastings, expert tour guide, tasting map with insiders recommendations
Vallarta Food Tours office
#1 Tour company in Puerto Vallarta with over 3600 reviews
Tour highlights include:
What to expect from this tour?
Behind The Drink – Tequila, Mezcal, and Racillia are close cousins and by the end of this tour you will understand the difference between the three. You will also taste the difference between a standard cocktail and the creations made by Vallarta’s best Mexologists.
A Foodie Experience – Our tour guides are local foodies who are eager to introduce you to authentic regional food and drinks. From delicious dishes to elevated cocktails you will be sure to return to your favorite spots before you leave PV.
Why take this tour?
- Not Your Average Tequila Tasting. You won’t walk more than a few blocks without being offered a Tequila tasting, but the goal of those tastings is to make a sale. Our goal is to educate you on the difference between a quality drink and a run of the mill creation.
- A Range Of Flavors. It’s too hard for us to pick just one which is why we introduce you to a range of flavors. This includes a Mezcal Cocktail made with fresh lime, cucumber, and a signature ingredient. A Jalapeño Margarita made by hand with fresh all-natural ingredients. A Michelada, made with beer and fresh salsas. And more!
- The Best Of Vallarta. Our small group tours introduce you to the hidden gems that make our culinary scene so unique. This goes beyond the popular tourist spots to the local favorites you might not find on your own.
STRESS FREE REFUND POLICY
Tour bookings are fully refunable up to 48 hours before your tour date, and we can also swap you into a different tour if there’s availability. A change of plans is no problem.